Powerpoint, Notes and All Materials Science SPM Form 4 for Teaching & Learning

Please insert your email address if you want all of update in this blog to be post into your email shortly

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Counter Readers

Followers

Chatbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Stats

Visitor

free counters

Search File Here

Custom Search

Monday, April 19, 2010

(Powerpoint) Analysing Light Dispersion



Today I'm sharing to you PowerPoint Science SPM Form 4. In my last post I have discussed about the different chapters in Science Form 4, and research to share with you some of the (Powerpoint) Science Form 4, the work of my hands, and my friends.

Today, I would like to share with each other (PowerPoint), its in Chapter 7.3 - Light, Color and Sight. Before this, i have discuss the convex lens and concave lens. Today I share to you in Chapter 7.3 - Analysing Light Dispersion. In this Chapter the learning outcome are,

i. State that light dispersion is the breaking up of white light into its components.

ii. Explain through examples how dispersion of light occurs such as a rainbow formation phenomenon.

I hope with this ppt, it can help teachers and students to understand more about the Light Dispersion. Please download it here.

Please support me by be my followers.Thanks.

Admin
sciencespm2u(at)gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sponsor

Who online?

Backlink

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger